Tuesday 19 July 2011

WoW

Okay so first things first... I know I said I was going to be blogging more and I haven't been but that is because I have been away for the last three weeks. Now that I am back home I will be blogging more(actualy- I don't think I spelled that right) So I am seriously sorry.
Now for my WoW....I can't remember If I have done this one before but it is a book that I am shaking over. I loved the first two books in the series and I cannot  wait for the last one.........Silence by Becca fitzpatric.

1 comment:

  1. I'm dying for Silence's release (and the upcoming Hush,Hush graphic novel). I'm anxiously waiting for October, it's a big month for Hush, Hush fans in Toronto. Becca will be visiting for a signing so that means I'll be able to get all my novels signed.

    Great pick!
    Here's mine: http://mochalattereads.blogspot.com/2011/07/waiting-on-wednesday15.html

    ReplyDelete