Thursday 7 April 2011

Pretty Dead

Pretty Dead
by: Francesca Lia Block
pages: 208
My Star Rating:5/5

AWESOME!!!!!!

Charlotte Emerson is a Vampire. She has everything because she's lived for almost a century with Willian, who attracts danger everywhere he goes. Every one envys her of her designer clothes and porshe, her giant house and freedom but she has lived like that for ever. Everything changes when charlotte meets emily and Jared. Emily loves her for who she is. Charlotte has never loved anyone so much. But one day Emily dies and Willim shows up as a substitute teacher in Charlotte's classroom. Something is happening to Charlotte. The tear in her perfect nails, the blemish on her clear face the tears she sheds over Emily and Willian. Mortality has touched her.

Overall: I loved it! I have to say though, don't judge it by it's cover. I have no idea where the peppermint came from. The word peppermint is'nt even in the book!!! I love how it related to real times like the twin towers blowing up and how deep the characters are! I LoVE JArEd!!!

1 comment:

  1. Well, I won't look for any peppermint in the book, but I like the cover and it's definitely interesting. Thanks for the review. I had never heard of this book before, but I'll be sure to look into it now. :)

    -Sandra from http://sandrathenookworm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete