Friday 4 March 2011

City of Bones

City of Bones
By: Cassandra Clare
Mortal instriments#1
I really liked this book, I would give it 4 stars.

15 year old Clary Fray heads out to the pandimonium club in New York city, not expecting to witness a murder, let alone a murder commited by young shadowhunters. Shadow hunters are trained to wipe the earth clean of demons(they don't like Vampires and warewolves very much either)In less then 24 hours Clary is pulled into there world. but when Clarys mother dissapears and Clary is attacted by demons they can't help but wonder why would demons and shadow hunters be interested in her anyways?

Overall. I did really enjoy this book. I would recomend it for action and adventure/fantasy lovers!Jace is sooo awesome.I found it very funny too, the romance triangle was quite amusing at times!Magnus and Alec should totally go out though!I got a bit bored at parts but overall I loved it!

2 comments:

  1. You're totally right about Magnus and Alec. Great review!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, it's true! You can look at the excerpt in the back of City of Glass to be sure of that! :D

    ReplyDelete